These macrame hammock swings are handmade in Masaya, Nicaragua. We are working with a family run business that has been around for 63 years, currently owned and run by the grandson of the original maker.
This is a DOUBLE hammock, perfect for twins, siblings close in age, friends, or triplets!
The hammock is made with 100% cotton and guacimo wood, and is ecologically friendly.
Can be used inside or outside. Make sure to take hammock inside if it's raining to protect it's appearance.
- 100% Cotton
- Guacimo wooden bars with rounded edges
- Use only if child can hold head up with full neck and body support - up to 100lbs
- Hang hammock at a safe height
- Always hang securely - if you are hanging inside it needs to be attached to a beam or ceiling joist. (You can also find stand alone hammock swing holders online.)
- NEVER leave your child unattended when they are in the hammock
- Use responsibly, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using this product
-This is not a safe place for children to sleep
Hardware is not included. Please see our hanging tips here
Please note that because this item is handcrafted, there may be slight variations and/or small imperfections. (Nothing that will alter the safety of this product.)
Prices are in USD.