These macrame hammock swings are handmade in Masaya, Nicaragua. We are working with a family run business that has been around for 63 years, currently owned and run by the grandson of the original maker.
This is a DOUBLE hammock, perfect for twins, siblings close in age, friends, or triplets who want to share it!
The hammock is made with 100% cotton and guacimo wood, and is ecologically friendly.
Can be used inside or outside. Make sure to take hammock inside if it's raining to protect it's appearance.
- 100% Cotton
- Guacimo wooden bars with rounded edges
- Use only if child can hold head up with full neck and body support - up to 100lbs
- Hang hammock at a safe height
- Always hang securely - if you are hanging inside it needs to be attached to a beam or ceiling joist. (You can also find stand alone hammock swing holders online.)
- NEVER leave your child unattended when they are in the hammock
- Use responsibly, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using this product
-This is not a safe place for children to sleep
Hardware is not included. (If you take the swing, or a picture of it to your local hardware store they will be able to advise you what hardware is required depending on where you plan on hanging it!)
Please note that because this item is handcrafted, there may be slight variations and/or small imperfections. (Nothing that will alter the safety of this product.)
Prices are in USD.