Restocking Sunday, September 23 at 9:00pm EST
A traditional Nicaragua hammock adapted to fit perfectly in indoor spaces. A place for children to daydream and read books; a place to snuggle up and sway the day away. With it's beautifully crafted wooden bars and cream coloured cotton, this Adelisa & Co. macramé hammock swing is the perfect neutral addition to your home. Whether it’s for a playroom, child's room, or living room- this swing will fit beautifully with any type of décor. This toddler swing can also be hung outdoors on a porch or in a tree, making them perfect for cozy winter days spent inside and sunny summer days spent outside. They are a unique heirloom piece that can be passed down from generation to generation. Can also be used by adults under the weight limit.
Can be used inside or outside. Make sure to take hammock inside if it's raining to protect it's appearance.
- 100% Cotton
- Metal rod backing with wood ends
- Not recommended for babies (unless accompanied with an adult of course!)
- Recommended for up to 180lbs
- Hang hammock at a safe height
- Always hang securely - if you are hanging inside it needs to be attached to a beam or ceiling joist. (You can also find stand alone hammock swing holders online!)
- NEVER leave child unattended
- Use responsibly, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using this product
H- 14'' (The height of the hammock stretches out with use to approximately this height).
Hardware is not included. You can check out our hammock hanging guide here for tips on how to install.
Please note that because this item is handcrafted, there may be slight variations and/or small imperfections. (Nothing that will alter the safety of this product.) Minor cosmetic flaws on wood parts are a normal.
Prices are in USD.