Our macramé swings are handmade in Nicaragua by talented artisans. With beautifully crafted wooden bars and cream coloured cotton, these Adelisa & Co. macramé baby swings are the perfect neutral baby item for your home. Whether it’s for a playroom, nursery, or living room- this swing will fit beautifully with any type of décor. This baby and toddler swing can also be hung outdoors on a porch or in a tree. They are a unique heirloom piece that can be passed down from generation to generation.
- 100% Cotton
- Guacimo wooden bars with rounded edges
- Use only if child can hold head up with full neck and body support - up to 50lbs
- Hang hammock at a safe height
- Always hang securely - if you are hanging inside it needs to be attached to a beam or ceiling joist. (You can also find stand alone hammock swing holders online!)
- NEVER leave child unattended
- Use responsibly, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using this product
-This is not a safe place for your baby to sleep.
-Can be used inside or outside. Make sure to take hammock inside if it's raining to protect it's appearance.
Hardware is not included. Check out our hammock hanging guide here for tips on how to install.
Please note that because this item is handcrafted, there may be slight variations and/or small imperfections. (Nothing that will alter the safety of this product.)
Prices are in USD.